Manatee Handyman is family owned and operated in Manatee County, FL.
We care most about having happy customers who want to stay with us - and tell others about us.
We work hard to provide you with high quality services, personalized to your needs.
We will give you the attention to detail that you will come to expect and enjoy.
Qualifications (all studies were done via correspondence - after work)
* Apprenticeship in Engineering (9000 hours + correspondence study & exams every year). Passed Trade Certificate.
* Advanced Trade Certificate in Engineering (4000 hours + correspondence study & exams).
* Certificate in Small Business Management.
* Technicians Certificate in Mechanical Drafting.
* Associates Degree in Engineering.
* Post Graduate Diploma in Technology Management.
* Registered Engineering Associate.
I studied, trained, and worked in the engineering and plumbing trades for 12 years.
Then I worked for 5 years in an office for a major oil company as a Design Draftsman and Design Engineer.
Discovering that I was not an office person, I started a Property Management & Maintenance business. I managed approximately 50 rental properties (single family homes), and performed most of the repair and maintenance on them.
I have owned rental properties (mostly single family homes) for over 20 years. Sold everything before moving to Florida.
Let Manatee Handyman put my 30+ years of knowledge and experience to work for you.
Have an issue? Please Contact Us! Sometimes things don't go they way they should - but we will put it right.
After all - it's the putting right that counts!
References are available upon request.
Handyman home maintenance and repair services in Manatee County, Florida
Parrish, Ellenton, Palmetto, Bradenton, Cortez, Oneco, Lakewood Ranch, Palm Aire
Zip Code FL 34201 34202 34203 34211 34212 34219 34221 34222 34235 34240 34243 34250